Shibbies

Monday, October 16, 2006

A-Z autobiography

Anime is scary and just plain too weird for me.
"Play lacrosse? You need balls!" That is probably one of my favorite sayings.
Conneticut is the home of my real italion stalion cousins. I see them almost every summer.
Dogs have always been my pets.
Elephants have always been my dream pets.
I like to see my futere as bright, opportuinity-filled, and away fro southern Georgia.
Once, I fell off a horse, and ever since my dad hasn't been happy about me going. My hospital bill for a concussion and broken arm was expensive.
One day, I would love to visit Israel.
Judiasm is fun, and I have always believed in one and only Hashem.
Katz is my last name. It has always gotten me laughs in the past, but I love it.
Lissy is my nikcname, and in sports they call me Liss.
If could, soemiems I would love o just wear a mask and hide from reality.
Unlike many Jewish people, I am told I have a small, cute nose.
Opinions can be hurtful, but I try to ignore one's other people give off.
Personality wise, I am funy, hardworking, and talkative.
"we have nothing to fear but fear itself," is a wise quote I respect.
Reality is harsh and getting harder so face every day.
"today" shall be treasured for every tomorrow.
My grandpa Sandy wants me to go to undergrad and be a lawer before he dies.
Vivacious is a cool word.
Why do we have to grow up?
Xylaphones were the instruments that were always in thsoe A,B,C movies I watched as a child.
My grandma always sed malti-colored yarn to make blankets for my sister and I.
Z is the last letter. The word zelious is fun and remeinds me of rennaisance times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home