Shibbies

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Handicapped

To me, being capable physically starts with the mental basics. Mentally, I am advantaged because I can deal with stress, and not break down. Sometimes I get a little frustrated, but I can easily handle that with a bucket of balls, my stick Maui, and a target. Breaking windows with a power shot really helps take the pain away. My weakeness mentally is expressing how I really feel. Sharing my feelings and opening up is my mental handicap.
I am short. Sometimes, it can be an advantage. But most of the time, it just makes me an easy target for intimidation. Also, physically my short legs get me no where. I am always the last one walking in a group of tall freinds. It can get me left behind as well. However, physically I can run short distances in good time. On field- surface sprints are probably one of my strenghts, along with my long nail beds. Everyone is handicapped in some aspect, and strong in others. I've learned to live with the fact that I will probably never be any taller then five feet one inch, and that not everyoen is perfect.

1 Comments:

Blogger Izzybear said...

I DO NOT WHERE SPANDEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( U AND LINDSAY R CRAZZZZYYYYYY ) ::) ♥ I HATE YOU . ( just kidding )

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home